Giving Voice is seeking a highly qualified, enthusiastic candidate to serve as full-time communication coordinator and administrative support for the organization and leadership team. Applicants must have an understanding of religious life and the realities and hopes of young sisters. Requisite skills include:
- Working knowledge of website management, Google Apps, Quickbooks, and various social media platforms;
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Maintenance of simple, financial records and receipts;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a creative team;
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
The Giving Voice office is currently housed at Catholic Theological Union in Chicago. Maintaining this location is ideal, though negotiable. The full-time position includes salary and benefits with some flexibility in time and days worked. Please send resume and cover letter to S. Sarah Heger at email@example.com no later than December 15, 2017.
Giving Voice is a grassroots, peer-led organization that creates spaces for younger women religious to give voice to their hopes, dreams and challenges in religious life. It embodies this mission by facilitating retreat opportunities, regional and national gatherings, virtual means of networking and connection, leadership development experiences, justice work, and vocation and relationship building for sisters under 50. In these ways, Giving Voice serves a critical role in the formative years of younger women religious.