Giving Voice Core Team
- Sisters of Mercy of the Americas
- Perpetual Profession: August 4, 2015
- Living in Buffalo, NY
- Ministry: Full-time vocation minister
I first attended a Giving Voice Retreat in Tampa Florida in 2009 when I was a novice. I couldn't believe that there were so many other women who were around my age and passionate about religious life. It was fun to be with others who understood my references based on age and life experience.
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth
- Final profession in 2006
- Living in Leavenworth, KS
- Ministry: Sisters of Charity Federation Vocation Team, Convener of the North American Vincentian Family Gathering, Member of Leaven Ministries as the sponsor for SCL Health
- Our Lady of Victory Missionary Sisters (Victory Noll Sisters)
- Final Vows in 2009
- Living in Chicago, IL
- Ministry: Minister to the elderly
Sister Lupita first met her community at their mission in her native Bolivia and was struck by their commitment to fighting for human rights, and for their fidelity to visiting those in prison.
What does Giving Voice mean to you?