Giving Voice Core Team
• I entered in 2008.
• Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
• I’m living in El Paso, TX. I’m accompanying our brothers and sisters seeking asylum.
• My vocation has been encouraged and strengthened through our Giving Voice community, retreats, and various gatherings. Now, I’m so grateful for the opportunity (and turn) to learn, collaborate, and serve with love on our Core Team.
- Adrian Dominican (OP)
- Made First Profession in 2011
- Currently living in Chicago, IL
- Ministry: Hospital Chaplain at Loyola University Health System
Sister Xiomara (See-o-mara), is an Adrian Dominican Sister living in Chicagoland, originally from the Dominican Republic. She ministers as a Hospital Chaplain at Loyola University Health System with special focus on cancer patients. Previously, she ministered at St. Rose Dominican Hospitals in Henderson and Las Vegas, Nevada.