Registration is now closed.
Every two years, Giving Voice hosts a National Gathering to give opportunities for Catholic Sisters under age 50 to build relationships and provide a space to dream together. The pandemic required us to put our gathering on hold last year, so we are incredibly excited to announce our first National Gathering in three years! The theme of our 2022 gathering is Stir into Flame the Gift of Global Sisterhood. During this four day gathering we hope to share our lives, our hearts, and our dreams for our shared future together as women religious.
Registration is from 1-3pm, program beginning at 4pm on the 14th. Plan to stay until 1:30pm on Sunday.
Giving Voice is grateful to LCWR for significant assistance in underwriting the cost of this event. We hope to pass on that savings to you, our sisters.
Information from past gatherings can be accessed below.
- 2019: Boldness and Beauty of Communion: Living Religious Life NOW (Fontbonne University, St. Louis, MO)
- 2017: Poised to Lead: Healing Divisions & Building Bridges (Iona College, New Rochelle, NY)
- 2015: Crossing Boundaries in Religious Life (Savior Pastoral Center, Kansas City, KS)
- 2013: Mission & Ministry in the 21st Century (Notre Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA)
- 2011: Engage the Emergence (Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL)