Opportunities to connect:
Giving Voice has numerous ways for our sister-participants to be involved. If you have gifts and talents to share, please email coreteam@giving-voice.
GV Writers Group- We meet on Zoom and offer feedback to one another in real time. Our next gathering is October 5th at 4:30 EST. Please email Sr. Grace Marie Del Priore, CSSF (srgracemarie@
Development Committee- Assists with fundraising and creative promoting/networking to help maintain funds for many of the amazing programs, scholarships and gatherings that nourish and support us! Meets the third Tuesday of the month at 12pm (CST) and we would love to expand our circle of talents and creativity!
*some spots still open*
*spots filled thanks to generous volunteers*
Retreats are Coming!
- Registration for 20s/30s Retreat is now live. Please see more information about registration here.
- The 40s Retreat Planning team will bring you an update in October.
- A reminder that Summer 2022 is our next National Gathering. We'll have a save the date for you in October.
Giving Voice sister milestones:
If you're celebrating any kind of milestone (next step in formation, vows, graduation, special recognition) in religious life, we want to share! Email adminasst@giving-voice.
Sometimes we share links to third party events/opportunities that might be of interest to our readers. This does not imply endorsement, nor is the list exhaustive.
- A Nun's Life Ministry has a job posting for a Full-Time Program Director.
- We invite you to register for Truth and Healing: A Virtual Series for Catholic Religious on Native American Boarding Schools. This intensive, 4-part series, organized by Catholics for Boarding School Accountability, will explore the questions: "What was U.S. Indian Boarding School Policy?" How and why were boarding schools harmful to Native people and communities?" "What role did the Catholic Church play?" and "What responsibilities and opportunities do religious communities have today to contribute to a process of truth and healing?
The series will take place in October and November, beginning with a 2-hour opening workshop on October 14 (7-9pm ET). Ensuing webinars will be 90 minutes long, and will take place on October 28, November 11, and November 18 (7-8:30pm ET). Link to register. Questions? Contact catholictru